"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, October 22, 2012

On shooting children...(with a camera, that is),


I'd like to say that I'm very intentional about setting up my photos but, with preschoolers?...I'm still in the "pray and spray" mode... shooting as many pics as I can while they are relatively still and hoping/praying for ONE good shot.  lol.  The randomness of that can be frustrating, but I think it's fun to see subtle changes from one photo to the next...how their expressions change and the stories they tell. 


Hannah might engage with the camera for one or two photos...Abigail?  Not so much...



Then Hannah's done...but that's OK, because I like how attentive she is to Abigail here.  Sweet.  Abigail is clearly fascinated with the straw.  Watch how her lap gradually fills with more.  :)


Probably my fave in this series.  I just love Hannah's body language.  She's all laid back and happy.  Abigail is still focused on the straw.  :)


Meanwhile, Daddy tries to get Hannah's attention by putting a tiny pumpkin on his head and calling it a "pumpkin hat".  Hannah clearly thinks that is hilarious.  Abigail?  Yep...she's still focused on the straw.  :)


 Now, don't ask me what happened between the former frame and this one, because it was nothing...absolutely nothing....but clearly, Abigail is DONE with the straw.  :)


Too funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment