"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Posing 101...


I purchased an ebook recently about posing and Jenny was kind enough to help me experiment with angles.  Typically I take a bunch of different pics and hope I get lucky.  I don't always know exactly why I choose the ones I do or why they work.  This author/photographer is very analytical about various angles and made some great points about what to look for before shooting.  I haven't gotten to the chapters about facial expression or hands yet.  Ha ha.  At any rate, I appreciate this photographer's insight about angles that flatter and slim (not that Jenny needs it...ha ha!).  Here we were specifically working on keeping at least one arm away from the body, creating space, so you can see the natural waist.  And we've also been working on lengthening the spine and neck.  So, what do you think?  Does it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment