"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Reverie...


I LOVE LOVE how peaceful she looks here...and the beautiful light on her face. 

This is not the first time I have taken her photo like this.  In fact, when the kids came to visit last week, Abigail was wearing the outfit Hannah had worn when I last took her picture in this window.  I thought it would be fun to recreate the photo with Abigail, but she was having NONE of it.  Ha ha!  Hannah is so sensitive that if Abigail ever refuses to hug, kiss, or anything else, Hannah will usually offer.  I think she's worried that my feelings are hurt, sweet girl.  At any rate, it was a good day for this because it was cloudy and the light coming through the window was soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment