"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, May 8, 2015

Classic Hannah in black and white...


I usually try to weed out photos that are too similar.  Our hard drives are full enough of photos...we don't need 50 that are nearly identical.  However...once in a while, I shoot a sequence that I really love...with only small changes in expression.  And this is one of them...

This was actually shot as I was checking my camera settings.  She was just waiting and thinking about who knows what.  It makes me giggle. 


I'm trying VERY hard to avoid the posed pics....so other than asking her to sit on the step, I did not ask her to look at me or to smile.  Instead, I engaged her in a silly conversation about what we should have for lunch. Each of these pics is in response to my question. 

Monkey feet?


Caterpillar toes?


Butterfly antennae?


 Acorns with a side salad of dandelions?


Grammy....You are SILLY!

 
I need to try to come up with more silly conversations, because this worked like a charm....so many natural smiles and each of these captures the essence of Hannah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment