"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, August 21, 2015

School Days, School Days...




 
H is approaching a major milestone next week when she begins school for the very first time.  Yep, kindergarten arrived before I was ready for it.  And from the looks of it, perhaps before H was ready too.  She looks a little uncertain.  Ha!  Truly, she's excited...but I just thought these shots were too funny to discard.

Thanks to my sweet friend who loaned me some vintage props...the cool globe and chalkboard and easel and the amazing vintage desk.  And let me tell you, that desk is HEAVY.  My hope and plan was to do this in a vacant field at golden hour, but we girls couldn't lift the desk by ourselves.  So we did it in our neighbor's side yard before the sun got too high.  Not my first choice...but good enough...and a LOT more convenient.  

Bob wonders why I chose the vintage theme instead of shooting her with a computer...more appropriate for 2015.  Because this was too much fun.  Prepare yourself for way too many school shots over the next days.  This is a big deal for the first grandchild and I haven't been shooting too much lately.  I still have pool pictures to process and SOMEDAY I will get to them.  Ha!













































No comments:

Post a Comment