"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, October 5, 2015

White girls can't jump...




When K visited the beach with her friend earlier this summer, she told me about a jump shot she took of her friend.  It turned out so cute!  But when her friend took a shot of K jumping, it just looked silly...hair covering her face...clothing that was too loose and legs and arms flying everywhere.  She told me she wanted me to try sometime for a better jump shot, so we gave it a whirl after the other silhouettes.  Definitely better than the beach jump shot, but K says she wishes she could do the splits.  Ha ha!  I guess we cannot put jumping on our resume!  But I still think it makes a good "Thank Goodness it's Friday" photo for a tired teacher! And the sky was awfully pretty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment