"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Toothless...



H lost yet ANOTHER bottom tooth in March.  She currently has two wiggly top teeth too, but I think it will be a while before they fall out.  BTW, I bought a soft box light for indoor photos.  ?I wouldn't exactly say I've mastered it yet, but I do think it's going to be helpful for the girls' birthday photos in December and January when it's too cold to shoot outside and almost ALWAYS a gloomy day.  lol.  I think my ISO was too high this day, so these aren't as clear as I would like, but i do like the effect of the lighting better than flash. It's an umbrella style soft box so it's easy to assemble and doesn't take up much storage space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment