"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

JUMP!


I stink at action photography, but this was still fun for H.  I really like the joy in this photo, but it looks like she only has one leg.  Ha ha!


And this was her "star jump".  You almost can't tell she's off the ground.  I think I should have crouched down on the ground and shot upward so she would look higher, or so the background behind her feet would have been the creek.  It's hard to tell how far off the ground she is with the dirt/leafy background.  A friend saw this and her immediate response was "The hills are alive with the sound of music!".  HA HA.  I guess it does look a little like that scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment