"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, December 30, 2016

And finally, my faves...


 I love these two shots the most.  The genuine affection of sisters just speaks to me.  In the above shot, I asked H what made her most excited about Christmas Day.  Her reply:  "I can't wait for everyone to open my gifts."  This is the first year she has purchased gifts with her own money.  It was precious to see how excited she was on Christmas Day to share them with everyone.  Jenny thinks that giving her is love language...and I think she's probably right. 


Love those big eyes and A's leaning into her big sister.  That's it for Christmas shots.  I'm so behind on posting other things, but will try to catch up soon.  We hope you all had a joyful, peace-filled Christmas celebrating God's incredible gift to us.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment