"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, April 14, 2017

Decisions, decisions...


We've been down to the college a hundred times, but I've never really noticed how cool these reflective windows are on the music building.  My original thought was that I could do something cool with leading lines, which I tried to accomplish above.  I think it would have been more effective if I could have stepped further away to capture her feet in the photo...(wrong lens with me).  Overall, I still like it.  But later, it dawned on me that a horizontal crop might be even more effective.  Wish I'd shot it that way to begin with instead of cropping..but oh well.  Which orientation do YOU prefer?


I love how we get two views of that cute little dimple.  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment