"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, July 21, 2017

Time to use your imagination...


I love that the littles have a vivid imagination.  They were entertaining themselves on the swing as the adults talked and I was only half paying attention to them.  Then H started singing the song from Moana.  For those who haven't seen the movie, it's about a Hawaiian girl who goes on a sailing adventure by herself.  So picture H singing  "If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me...One day I'll know...How far I'll go" as she pulled on the chain that was her "sail".  With that earnest face and faraway look, she really DOES look like she's sailing.  Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment