"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

High contrast...

I joined a new group on Flickr called "Get Pushed". You may remember my jump shot from a few weeks ago. Each week we're paired with another photographer who gives us a specific challenge to try something they don't see in our current work. My partner a couple weeks ago told me she enjoys my portraits of KC, so she asked me to do a high contrast black and white portrait of her. Thankfully, she was flexible and let me choose my subject. I used Kara's kitty Dolce because she has much more contrast in her fur than KC. She's a sweetie and these are my 3 faves from that day. I left one in color, so you can see how pretty she is.


PS: I missed posting this morning...first time in a long time. I usually have these set up a week or 2 in advance to post and I just forgot that yesterday was the last day I'd prepared. Someone actually missed it today...go figure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment