"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Long time friends...

I started to put "old friends" as the title...after all, it's the name of a great song...but it didn't sound so good. Hits too close to home! :) We enjoyed spending a few hours with our friends Jan and Greg a couple weeks ago. We were members of the same church in Tucson back in the 70's and early 80's. They've lived several places since then, but recently moved to OK.

This is the first time I've ever been fully satisfied with the focus in a shot like this with remote shutter release. I finally figured out how to do it! Yay me! I hope that makes this year's Christmas photos easier. :) It was great to see our friends....we hope not to wait more than 20 years this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment