"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Silly monkey...

We played dress up for Halloween last week. She was not too happy about her costume, but settled down after a few minutes. I think she was extra tired that day. She wanted nothing to do with the tutu we planned to put over it. I put it on my leg to show her how pretty it was, but all we got was "no". So, I suggested Jenny bring it home and put it with her toys. Sure enough, the next day, Hannah said "put tutu leg"....so Jenny put it on her and she wore it all day over her blue jeans. lol.

She's got her "purse" and her tiny monkey....what more could a girl want? BTW, I fastened the little monkey on my camera strap and it really helped get her attention ....at least for a minute. Then it was "hold peez"....She asked so nicely, I had to give it to her!

1 comment: