"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Keeping it clean...

 Barely any time for the challenges recently, but on this day the challenge of "keeping it clean" drew me out into Robin's garden to the freshly watered columbine.  love the light.  As I was shooting, our neighbors came out, so I asked if I could grab a portrait.  Emma used to be very camera shy, but look what she gave me that morning.  So sweet.  I wouldn't ordinarily shoot a portrait so close with my macro, but it was the lens I was using, so I just went with it.  I kinda like it.  Love her natural smile...no cheese...and the beautiful colors.  Yes, the grass really IS that green at Robin's.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment