"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, July 23, 2012


Shot for the challenge of "treat yourself".  Yep, we treated ourselves to a DAY OFF after much packing and hard work to simply be Grammy and G-Pa to two precious girls.   And Hannah treated herself to a rest on the swing.  Cute story:  The first time she visited us at Robin's she was very hesitant about being in a new place.  (typical Hannah)  I showed her around, pointing out things I knew she would enjoy like little dogs, bunnies, and ducks.  We walked through the kitchen and she spotted the alphabet magnets on the fridge that I had brought from our house.  She was SO excited!  I was talking to Jenny in the living room and Hannah played happily with her letters, running in every few minutes to exclaim "Look Grammy, a J for Jump!" etc.  Then she got very serious as she headed towards the kitchen and said, "I'm gonna go finish my work now."  LOL.  She's TWO!  Guess she earned a long rest on the porch swing after all her "work".  LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment