"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Look who's 7 months!


I'm so behind on shooting and processing.  And I'm homesick too.  Really hoping the house will be ready in a couple weeks so we can move back in.  Not looking forward to the work, but it will be worth it to be HOME!  :)  I went to see Jenny and the girls earlier this week to escape the chaos and managed to get a few monkey shots.  Don't know if this was the best of the bunch, but I love it because Abigail is showing us her new cute smile.  She sitting much more confidently and trying SO hard to crawl.  I suspect she may be more active than Hannah.  She gets so excited and flaps her arms and legs all the time.  So cute!  Love our little Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment