"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, August 31, 2012

Remodel, Pt. 3...

BEFORE:  Dining room.  Again, kicking myself for not using the zoom lens on the before pics....especially since I cannot have a do-over.  :)  At any rate, did not even change paint color in here either.  I think I tried 6 new colors of green on these walls and wound up keeping the color of the original (tho' they don't look the same in these pics...guess it was the time of day).  Never liked the chandelier, so was glad to get rid of it.  Also, removed popcorn, fresh paint everywhere, new wood floor, and new crown molding (to replace the frilly plaster molding). 


AFTER:  We were mainly trying for cleaner lines and a light, airy feel.  Can I say again how much I'm lovin' the floor??  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment