"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, November 1, 2013

Think pink!


Every once in a while, I try to capture an action shot.  I should probably do it more often, because I have a feeling that Abigail is not going to be sitting still much.  At any rate, it always really surprises me if I happen to get a decent swing pic.  They're tough.  And it also surprises me that our grown up girl still fits in this swing!  A friend once commented that she didn't know what we would do with our pink swing if we ever have a boy grand baby.  I don't know....but you have to admit...all that pink looks pretty great with Hannah's clothes, right?  And that background is a regular bokeh fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment