"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Here we go again...


It's the beginning of a new year and another 52 week project.  I have no idea if I'll have the stamina to finish.  I'm going to try though because, without it, I'm not sure I would have the motivation to try anything creative.  So this is my first submission for 2014, using the cool crystal Nathan and Jenny gave me for Christmas.

Title:  "Time machine"
Theme:  Reflective


"We all have our time machines.  Some take us back.  They're called memories.  Some take us forward.  They're called dreams." (Jeremy Irons)

As we pack up our sweet memories of Christmas, may we also take time to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment