"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, July 21, 2014

Be still my heart...


Again, not the greatest shot technically.  I cropped the heck out of it, because I was too far away and shooting with a prime lens (no zoom).  It's full of color casts from the yellow plastic (tho' this looks a LOT better than the original after a go around in PSE).  But I still love it...that bit of curly hair...the genuine smile and those eyes....those violet eyes....WHAT?  H's eyes are BLUE....pure, unadulterated blue with not a hint of any other color in them.  But I love how violet they look here.  Guess it's a color cast from her shirt.  But I'll take it...After all, purple and yellow are complimentary colors...(I think!).  Ha ha!  And I am most certainly looking through Grammy goggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment