"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, July 4, 2014

Clean up...


You might remember that we did sprinkler play one day last summer.  Neither of the girls were too excited about it and it took them a while to accept playing in a spray that came up to about their knees.  Ha ha!  Abigail wanted NOTHING to do with it this year, but she was already in a bad mood from her previous pout.  Hannah was hesitant at first.  I mentioned to her that it's fun to run through the sprinklers and jump over them.  She wasn't too sure about it...


 But she tried and had a GREAT time!  I should have taken a picture of Abigail watching from inside the storm door, but I didn't know she was there until afterwards. 


These are hard shots to focus again using autofocus.  Of course, there's no time for manual focus with a running subject.  I probably should have closed down a bit for a deeper field of focus.  Trust me, I was aiming for her eyes, but most of the time the camera grabbed the water.  Still...I like the look of the spray.  And I love her expressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment