"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, December 29, 2014

Family series, Pt 4




And here's where I really struggle...the dreaded family shot!  Too stiff....


 
 Better...but I didn't do so well positioning people.  Some are almost hidden.  It's hard to get the kids to react to a remote shutter release and camera on tripod too...but at least we are all TOGETHER.  Another memory made.  It's a whole lot easier to shoot other people!  lol

So to loosen everyone up, we did this:



You'll notice that one rebel decided not to follow directions.  I love how A is looking at me like she's thinking, "Really?  Silly faces?  Are you sure?" 

I WAS going to say, "That's all folks..." but there are actually more family pics coming in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment