"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Take Two Family Series...Pt. 1




Yep...still MORE family shots.  Our first family session was the night before Thanksgiving and I wasn't sure I got enough to use for our cards.  So the kids all dressed in the same cloths again the next day and we took a break from cooking and eating to walk to the college.  There's an orchard there which I had seen from the street.  It was absolutely ablaze with fall color and I thought it would be a great place for portraits.  As it happened, it was too sunny for good photos when we went, but we found a little covered area that was secluded and completely new to me.  It worked great and we will definitely go back.  I LOVE LOVE the above photo of Hannah.  It is posed, but still so completely HER...that sweet, hesitant smile. 
 

Nathan offered to lift her up into a tree and she was a little fearful, but tried it!  So proud of her!  And don't you LOVE the color in the background! All those trees are bare now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment