"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Finally spring in Texas...and you know what that means!




Bluebonnet pics! 

I'm not too happy with how these turned out.  We've had tons of cloudy weather lately and I was thinking we were lucky for a sunny day near golden hour.  But this was a small patch of bluebonnets in a residential area...so crummy backgrounds on all sides...had to shoot close.  Another family was breathing down our neck for our spot, so I felt rushed.  The wind was CRAZY, so we were forced into backlit pics only....so you either get underexposed people or overexposed backgrounds.  Enough excuses.  I'm having a moment (or several) of frustration with myself and my limited skill.  I need to shoot more in all kinds of situations to gain confidence and skill. 

Just realized it's been almost 6 weeks since I've posted anything and the last pics were of snow.  LOL.  I have other photos to post that were taken earlier than the bluebonnet pics, but I'm still working on them.  Ha ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment