"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, April 26, 2015

If all else fails...



Give them a prop.  I'm so over posed pictures with the littles.  It's TOO DARN HARD to get them to look at me.  Their eyes flit to me for a millisecond and then they are looking in another direction.  I swear, they think they are looking when they are not.  If they weren't so communicative on every other level, I would wonder if they had autism.  Ha ha.  Eye contact, what's that?  They had fun with my little pinwheels though, which were spinning like mad in the wind.  So, for a while anyway, I am going to try to concentrate on candids and connections instead of eye contact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment