"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, July 4, 2015

A Day in May

It's been a long time since I've posted!  I took these about a week before my recital, when I was too busy to edit and post.  I THOUGHT I would edit during my post recital vacation, but I fell at the gym and broke my wrist.  Oh well...  Thankfully, my cast was removed this week and I can finally use the computer mouse again.  LOVE these sister pictures.  And yes, the colors really were that vivid!  That's what happens when it rains almost every day in April and May. 

I have no idea what Hannah said to Abigail, but it looks like they're sharing a funny secret!  


Both girls looking at the same time...miracles do happen!
 

And this is my favorite.  Pretty sure this will be my next canvas print for my office.


No comments:

Post a Comment