"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, July 24, 2015

Personality plus...


I'm still way behind on processing. These are from the middle of June, taking on our walk to the school.  These two sillies usually like to hug every stop sign, so I asked if I could take their picture.  The little one is showing us her sassy side.


Guess she's practicing her "gansta" pose.  I did not ask her to do anything...just asked if I could take her picture and this is what I got.  Ha ha!  This reminds me of a conversation we had on our last Grammy Day. 

Grammy:  Abigail has SO much personality!
Hannah:  I have lots of personality too.
Grammy:  Um yes, you do Hannah.  Do you know what personality is?
Hannah:  No....

Ha ha ha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment