"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Happy Birthday! SIX years old!

Guess who turned SIX years old today!


She's looking SO grown up with that missing tooth.  Sniff.  In case you can't read the favorite things list, here it is by itself.  Love her so much!  Really thankful God blessed us with her!


I don't know that it matters, but I shot these on the most dark and dreary day ever!  Absolutely no available light indoors.  We put a string of Christmas lights in a laundry basket and aimed them at her.  It sort of worked, but my ISO is sky high.  Sad.

I've actually been shooting quite a bit lately, but not too many family shots (other than our Christmas card pics which will be posted later).  I'll probably post some of my session shots to "fill the gap" for a while.

Happy Birthday, H!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment