"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, December 25, 2015

The tradition continues...



Since we've done the jammies around the Christmas tree pics for two years already, I didn't think it would be a big deal to repeat the tradition this year.  Ha!  We tried the same night as H's birthday celebration and I guess it was too much for them at one time.  They just weren't "feelin' it"...especially the little one.  So we did a do-over a couple night's later.  The above pic was my one and only usable shot from the first night, which explains why their hair is different in both shots.  lol.  I love comparing pics from past years and seeing how much they've grown!  Merry Christmas from our home to yours.  (and be forewarned...many more Christmas tree pics to follow so my mom can see them)





















No comments:

Post a Comment