"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, January 18, 2016

C Family Session #2...




Maddy was 15 mo. old and a lot more active than I expected her to be.  I found this to be a really challenging age...especially for an active toddler.  Too old to sit still, but too young to follow any direction.  So most of what I did was try to catch them interacting.  This session was on a dark and dreary day and I was originally sad that we didn't have any beautiful sunshine.  As it happened, cloudy was EXACTLY what I needed.  It gave me lots of freedom to shoot anywhere in diffuse light, instead of hunting for open shade as I usually do.  Trust me, I had to catch Maddy whenever and wherever I could!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment