"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Family Christmas Card Session...



 We are always on the lookout for places to shoot that look rural but aren't far away.  A few weeks before Thanksgiving a friend posted some pictures of her grandchildren at this creek and I was surprised to see that it was at our nearby junior college.  We've been to that creek at least 100 times but rarely visit this particular spot.  I don't know that it was the perfect backdrop, but at least you can't see any buildings AND there were no worries about anyone walking behind us.  I noticed a big difference in the Littles ability to cooperate and follow directions this year.  H seemed especially happy to have an opportunity to show us her missing tooth.  Sweet.  I decided to make a canvas of the above photo because it's my favorite so far of all 7 of us.  That said, this is always a challenge for me...being the photographer AND getting in the photos.  I am usually obsessed with all the "woulda, coulda, shouldas"  and wish for a do-over.  Ha ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment