"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, September 6, 2010

8 months old!

I make myself post in order so, by now, it's almost time for her 9 mo. pic! She's growing up so quickly! Pics were hard this month, so she's "talking" in this shot. At some point, we just know Hannah's done and we have to go with "good enough". That's what you call "reality photography"! Over the next few days , I'll post some outtakes....pretty funny stuff.
I do like that she and the monkey look like they're doing the same pose here...random accident! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great one! It is funny how they are in the exact same pose! Hannah is going to LOVE seeing these pictures when she is all grown up.

    Great job for creating these for her.

    I did something similar for Amy's first year of life. I took a picture each month, put it in the picture frame that has 12 openings. The first year of her life.....amazing changes.

    ReplyDelete