"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Memories...

For as long as I can remember, this is how I have seen my mom in the morning. What a great example she is to me!
BTW, I knew I wanted to try for some great shots of Mom while she was here and had it in my mind that I wanted them all black and white. But, when I converted them, I just wasn't wild about them. What's that about? Is it the white hair? Not enough contrast? Or is it that I missed her beautiful complexion?

1 comment:

  1. I think you made a wise choice to keep these in color. I like the hands in black and white because of the pages in the book. But, here, I think, you would lose your mom's personality if you made them in BW. I think in color you can see how kind and sweet and sunny she is.

    ReplyDelete