"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Balloon glow...

They divided the balloons into two groups...half flew and the other half set up for balloon glow. Too bad you can't hear the cool sound of all the jets being fired up at once.
Kim or Lisa, see the circle of light in the middle of the red and white balloon? I've noticed "flaws" like this in pics I've taken of candle light too, where an upside down flame appears in the image. I worried that my lens has a flaw, but I don't see it in any other kinds of images. And I've never noticed anything like that with my zoom lens. What's that about?

1 comment:

  1. What great shots!

    Did you use a tripod? They are so sharp.

    I'm pretty sure that circle is a reflection / refraction? from that circle of light in between the orange one and yellow balloon?

    ReplyDelete