"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, October 22, 2010

Flying high...

Well...high for a baby. I was the only grandmother lying down in the gravel to get a shot. :) Glad I tried, 'cause the ones I took standing up weren't too hot with the concrete embankment in the background (sunken playground at Jenny's park). I like how her feet are curled in this one. :)
She doesn't do her "lounge act" in the park swings like she does in ours. She really sits up and pays attention to everything around her...especially the kids on the playground!

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely an amazing grandmother to be laying on the ground at the park while your granddaughter swings above you :)

    I like that your shots do not have the concrete. That would take away at Hannah's look of wonder.

    ReplyDelete