"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My girls...

Love my girls and the soft light under our trees out front...
I like different things about each of these...Jenny's natural smile and Hannah's daydreamy posture in the 1st, the movement of Jenny's hair and Hannah's sparkly eyes in the 2nd... Hannah's impish expression and the fact that they're both engaged with the camera in the 3rd. I think it's my favorite, but ask me again tomorrow and I might pick a different one! How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I like the second one the best. I think because I like the movement. Mom is looking at you and her hair is so pretty in that picture and daughter is looking away as if something caught her eye... there's just something real natural and a visual ease to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the last picture! I LOVE how they are both looking at you. I can see where Hannah got those gorgeous eyes...her Mama!

    ReplyDelete