"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, February 7, 2011

I is for...

Invert....
I decided to join a 365 day photography project recently. I know, I need another project like I need a hole in the head. Duly noted....but, after more than a week without even picking up my camera, I decided I might need a little inspiration. Every day a challenge is issued. My participation will probably be hit or miss, but when I have time I plan to play along. This pic was from the challenge of "things that begin with the letter I". My original thought was to aim for "infiltrate" by dropping some food coloring into water. As I was setting up tho', I placed my pitcher on the windowsill and got this surprise...an inverted reflection of our front yard and street. Voila! I is for Invert!

1 comment: