"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Memory lane...

Well, my post about the smocking project made me want to show you the original dress I made. I never posted these before...not sure why. Probably because I kept hoping to take the definitive photograph and never really got it. At any rate, I've been editing old pics for Hannah's annual photo book and came across these in the dress (taken in Aug). I played around with vignettes and decided I liked them better than the originals. Vignettes aren't really my thing, but here the vintage look seemed to fit. Still no definitive photograph, but I love these....mostly because I love Hannah! Do you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment