"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"I love you, Grammy"...

No, she's not fixin' to pick her nose or doing the Texas Tech "Guns Up" sign either! :) She's giving me a quick "I love you" in the middle of a diaper change. I'm amazed at how quickly she's picking up new signs. This one's a little challenging, so she usually does this variation (without raising her pinky)..and she usually does it with both hands too. :) She can tell by my tone of voice when I'm going to tell her I love her and responds with the sign before the words are out of my mouth. Jenny says she'll frequently stop playing to flash her a quick "love you" sign too. Priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment