"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The gift goes on...

Shot for the challenge of "white on white". This one really was challenging as it poses tricky exposure issues and it's challenging to find something interesting with so little contrast. I thought my mom might like to see that I finally had those broken pearls restrung. We found these in my grandmother's jewelry box with a hand written note shortly after my grandmother's death. She had intended to give them to me for my high school graduation. They were given to my mother at her graduation and they now belong to Kara...given to her when she graduated from high school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment