"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Outtake...


Yep, it's time to try shooting those pics for Christmas cards again. Always an adventure! Quite a difference in Hannah from last year. I won't post the real pics till later, but will post an outtake or two before. I just love candids, so this is one of my faves. I may just love it more than the one they'll probably use on their card. ;) Besides, she's wearing my favorite shirt. It says "Gramma makes me happy!" :) And she can tell you that's what it says too. She loves to say "Mimi make me happy!" and she claps her hands on "happy". :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed! I love how your pictures tell stories. I MUST post my pictures soon. I just got back from New Orleans. Lots of duds, but I managed to eek out some good ones.

    ReplyDelete