"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Building buddies...

My sweet students Caroline and Charlotte brought us some of their outgrown toys for Hannah. She has a tricycle and easel at her house, just waiting for her to "grow into them". :) I was selfish enough to keep the Little Tikes castle building toy here, because I knew Hannah's engineer G-Pa would love building with her. I've had the blocks stored in a closet for close to a year, just waiting. Brought them out last week and they were a hit! Yay for grandpas who get on the floor to play with little girls! (Super cloudy day, so my ISO was high and I shot wide open. A little on the soft side....oh well).

No comments:

Post a Comment