"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to Hannah!

Look who's 2!!! I was not exactly looking forward to trying to capture another monkey pic, because I wasn't sure how cooperative Hannah would be. We forgot tho' that having a toy would make it a lot more pleasant for her. Jenny bought these cute birthday hats, not knowing if Hannah would wear one. She agreed at first, but I made the mistake of pulling the strap under her chin. Then it was "all done hat!!!" :) Monkey already had his hat on, so we kept trying to persuade Hannah to wear one too. She was near tears and still saying "no" until Jenny noticed she was pointing at monkey's hat. Apparently, she wanted to wear monkey's hat instead of her own. Mind you, they were exactly the same, but not to Hannah! She was happy as a clam once we switched! :) BTW...this is the cutest little tea set. It teaches manners as the tea pot says "Another cup? Why thank you, I believe I will"...or something to that effect. Very CUTE! I think it's in a British accent too, tho' I might have made that up. lol

At some point, I hope to post the outtakes. There were some cute ones, but I'm behind on my processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment