"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sneak preview...

My friend Judy's son got married a couple weeks ago in Argentina. He and his bride came back to Dallas for a local reception. Judy asked me to take pics for her. I still have no idea what I'm doing with the flash, but I can definitely see an improvement over having the hot shoe flash this year (compared to the on board flash I used at Judy's birthday party last year). At the end of the reception, Judy gathered her family for this pic. They were getting a little silly by this time and I wasn't sure I would get anything usable....but how about that!....I only had to photoshop 2 faces in and everyone is looking at the camera. Everyone except the little guy in the back who's pitching a fit. :) That's my favorite part! I hope you like it Judy!!! I'm still working on the others. It's going to take me a while, but I'm getting there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment