"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Inquiring minds want to know...


We're still unsure what color Abigail's eyes will be.  At times they seem quite blue, then other times they seem more grey.  Sometimes, we see small flecks of brown near the pupil too.   Since her daddy's eyes are brown, I guess they could go that way.  They seem to be getting lighter tho' and I think I remember Hannah's eyes being sort of murky and gradually becoming blue.  I don't think Abigail's will be as blue blue as Hannah's tho'.  Stay tuned.  Maybe you mothers of dark eyed babies can tell me how this works.  Both my girls had light eyes although Kara's blue eyes turned hazel at about 4 years old.  STRANGE!!!  Do brown eyes turn sooner???? Either way, this little girl definitely has her daddy's eye shape!!!  No question about it!

1 comment:

  1. My boys' eyes turned brown almost immediately. Love the shot!

    ReplyDelete