"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello, my name is Abigail, but you may call me Yoda...


Jenny wanted some new family pics, so we played around on Memorial Day.  Can I just say that it is CHALLENGING to get a pic of 4 with everyone at least semi engaged, especially with a baby and a toddler.  This is the first one I processed.  There may be better ones in the lot, but I haven't had much time to look yet.  This one caught my eye because Miss Abigail is totally stealing the show!!!!!  She'll be 5 months old on the 5th and really can't sit up by herself yet, but it sure looks like it here.  She's looking very much like a happy little Yoda.  And get a load of those long narrow feet!! ...completely different than Hannah's.  Love these 4 and love watching our family grow.  God is so good!

BTW....today is Bob's and my 37th anniversary.  Never would have imagined how blessed we would be at this stage of life!  Very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment