"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mmmmmm....drool!


Again, very low light so this photo is really too noisy.  She's getting stronger all the time, but she turns over almost immediately when you put her on her tummy.  If I'm lucky I get one shot in before she flops over.  lol.  Love the drool.  Her dress was SOAKING wet this day.  We had to take it off for her nap, cause it was a soggy mess.  :)

BTW, I keep trying to get more pics of Abigail, because I take so many of Hannah.  I think, because I'm the baby of my family, I'm extra sensitive about little sisters not getting equal time.  lol.  It's tough now tho', because Abigail just isn't awake very long.  When she drops one nap, we'll have more time together.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment