"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, June 17, 2012

On the value of cheating...


At this age, it's next to impossible to get a pic of both of them looking at the same time.  So, yep...I resort to PSE to make a composite.   It doesn't always work but, If I'm lucky I can get them aligned correctly.  Technically cheating, but sometimes you do what you have to do.  Love our babies!  Had to resort to flash here.  Super cloudy day.  Just need to remember that sometimes it's worth it to go that route, instead of dealing with noisy pics and soft focus.  REALLY REALLY  need to spend some time learning how to use my hot shoe flash artfully.  If anyone knows of a good link with directions, please pass it on.  I'm almost positive it can be fired remotely, but I don't know how.  I've had it for over a year, so I reckon it's time to learn!  Would love to learn how to use it for some side light.

No comments:

Post a Comment