"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pool play...


And she was happy any time someone was holding her.  Several times, as she was playing on the steps, she started to lose her balance when the water shifted.  She would say "I've got you...I've got you"....because that's what we said to her when we held her and she acted nervous.  Silly girl!  It will be fun to watch her warm up to swimming again this year.  Floaties are new and she'll have to get used to them.  Still working out of order on pics here.  There are several from Memorial Day that I still want to process, but very far behind since I'm spending most of my time getting the house ready.  Soon, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment